LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- How kind of Laser do you use for hair removal??
IPL with RF is IPL with the addition of bipolar radio frequency (RF) heat energy. This enables us to reduce the IPL intensity, which enable us to treat a wider range of skin types kindlier. The RF energy also has rejuvenating properties.
- How many treatments will be necessary?
– Typically, Hair Removal takes between 6-8 treatments (although in some cases only 4 treatments are required)
– Sun damage approximately 4-6 sessions.
-Rejuvenation: 1-3 sessions.
-Facial veins: 1-2 sessions.
-Leg Veins: 1-3 sessions.
BODY SLIMMING & TIGHTENING
- Explain Body Slimming (cavitation) & Tightening?
Ultrasonic cavitation is a simple procedure that relies on sound waves to flush fat from the body instead of intensive surgery.
- How does ultrasonic cavitation work?
During an ultrasonic cavitation procedure, noninvasive machines target specific body areas with low-frequency sound waves (they’re what put the “ultrasonic” in “ultrasonic cavitation”) and, in some cases, light suction. This process heats and vibrates the layer of fat cells below the skin’s surface. The pressure eventually causes the fat cells to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream. Proponents of the procedure believe that the body is then able to process these fatty acids through its proverbial waste-disposal plant: the lymphatic system.
- What kind of results can I expect?
Results can vary greatly from patient to patient. However, most proponents of ultrasonic cavitation claim that you may see three results:
- Tightened skin and reduced cellulite due to the production of new collagen and elastin fibers)
- Reduced circumference in the treated area (due to fat-cell release)
- An overall contoured appearance (due to a combination of the benefits listed above)
- Is this procedure invasive?
- Is there any downtime?
Don’t see your question?
Go ahead and get in contact with us.